Make them say Bloody Mary game thread

I didnt get a chance to chime in last night. We were on the road picking up a new 4 legged hunting buddy…awesome game on both sides of the ball. So much more fun when the offense can turn and burn!…from one of the greats: “Its a great day to be a hawk…I love it I love it I love it”

Attachments

• 3B472232-AD7D-4ADF-840F-7FBBCD82237F.jpeg
    3B472232-AD7D-4ADF-840F-7FBBCD82237F.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 7
Blitz time. Ain’t no other way.

Our DBs are outmatched against a QB who’s throwing darts. There’s literally no other way to win this game without bringing the house.
I can’t resist. :)

thank gawd they didn’t bring the house! Sat back and picked him off instead. Pages 5 and 6 are fun to go back and look at. Game threads are fun.

I can’t resist. :)

thank gawd they didn’t bring the house! Sat back and picked him off instead. Pages 5 and 6 are fun to go back and look at. Game threads are fun.
Fry is a bit young and is going experience to help his football awareness. Be gentle. He s trying.

After the knee injury the DBs gave less cushion.

Potter time

I'll say one thing that's nice: it took damn near 2 decades, but I think HN has finally come to appreciate the beauty of this defensive system.

"Why don't we blitz!"
"Bend but don't win!"
Etc

Used to hear it CONSTANTLY, but the mouth breathers seem to have finally figured it out.

Here is the entire Norm/Phil philosophy in a nutshell:

The vast majority of college QBs can't make perfect throws one after another.

They might make a few in a row, but not enough. Sometimes somebody gets hot or is named Carson Palmer or some such but, most games, Norm/Phil are vindicated.

Sure getting vidicated tonight, that's for sure.

Along the sideline, behind our LBs, but in front of the DBs...there is a soft spot in our zone. It's there for the taking, every fricking down, every fricking game.

And guess what?

It takes a PERFECT throw to take advantage of.

Terp QB has hit it a couple times, but thrown, what, 4 ints now?

In Phil We Trust. RIP Godfather Norm.

Mario Puzo haberleri ve Mario Puzo videoları, fotoları, hakkında güncel  gelişmeler

Latest posts