Makail McCall??

GUYS, IF THE OFFENSE ISNT BROKE WHY FIX IT?! IOWA OFFENSE GO AWESOME 21 POINTS EVERY GAME UNSTOPPABLE FORCE! WHOOOO KOK OFFENSIVE MASTERMIND SUCK IT LEACH HOLGORSON MALZAHN.

;-)

I dont get the hard on most of you have for a guy that has had 3 runs all year long? Some people need to get a grip.

I had a hard-on for him before the season started. Highly touted back that is big and fast. Coaches, players and media all raved about him in the spring. You might be the one that needs to get a grip.

Every other decent B1G team has a platoon of RB's (Wisky, Michigan St., et al) , I just don't understand why we don't sprinkle another guy in there once in awhile. Sure would be nice to keep Coker fresh, I suspect he may start wearing down in the November stretch run here.

wrong. Plenty of schools play freshman as their approach is to play the best players...regardless of class. At Iowa, if you throw away the redshirt, it may only be to play special teams or to get reps in practice. It makes little sense.

I dont get the hard on most of you have for a guy that has had 3 runs all year long? Some people need to get a grip.

He is a game changer and has a burst that Coker doesn't. Guess you missed that first game.

I really dislike people who show up and post without thinking.

It is my understanding that McCall will get a medical redshirt provided he doesn't see the field the rest of the season. So why burn that when we are barely bowl eligible?

I agree with seeing Johnson or especially Canzeri since we did burn his redshirt. I don't get why either of those two don't get a series or two a game.

It is my understanding that McCall will get a medical redshirt provided he doesn't see the field the rest of the season. So why burn that when we are barely bowl eligible?

I agree with seeing Johnson or especially Canzeri since we did burn his redshirt. I don't get why either of those two don't get a series or two a game.

Not so sure about that.

He is a game changer and has a burst that Coker doesn't. Guess you missed that first game.

yeah keep telling yourself that buddy. He had a few runs in the first game playing one of the worst teams in football and some of you think its automatic that he will be like that all the time.

I cant believe how dumb some people can be. When he has more then 4 runs against a awful team and looks good ill be open to seeing him run. Right now Iowa has very little reason to rush him onto the field when they already have the big 10 leading rusher taking the load.

The real problem people need to be looking at is in game 10 JVB is still looking down one receiver and if he isnt open he panics and checks done to the RB.

Last edited:
yeah keep telling yourself that buddy. He had a few runs in the first game playing one of the worst teams in football and some of you think its automatic that he will be like that all the time.

I cant believe how dumb some people can be.

So your actually stating that Coker does have a burst and McCall doesn't. If so please see your last comment.:D

How do you know he is a game changer? Based on what exactly? 3 carries in the rain against one of the worst teams in college football? Ok

How do you know he is a game changer? Based on what exactly? 3 carries in the rain against one of the worst teams in college football? Ok

Really this is a different person showing ignorance..

Again 9 Carries for 61 and was clearly our best back that game.

Every other decent B1G team has a platoon of RB's (Wisky, Michigan St., et al) , I just don't understand why we don't sprinkle another guy in there once in awhile. Sure would be nice to keep Coker fresh, I suspect he may start wearing down in the November stretch run here.
Stretch run? That would indicate you are actually "stretching" for something worthwhile.

Really this is a different person showing ignorance..

Again 9 Carries for 61 and was clearly our best back that game.

Ignorance? I never said McCall didnt look great that game. He did. But you are taking 9 carries against a crappy team in a monsoon and extrapolating that into him being a game changer. How would McCall handle Big Ten games where there arent gaping holes and you need to get yards after contact? How would he do against actual competition? Maybe great, we dont know. We really know nothing about him because weve only seen 9 freaking carries

Stating he is a game changer based on 9 carries shows that you are the ignorant person in this discussion

Ignorance? I never said McCall didnt look great that game. He did. But you are taking 9 carries against a crappy team in a monsoon and extrapolating that into him being a game changer. How would McCall handle Big Ten games where there arent gaping holes and you need to get yards after contact? How would he do against actual competition? Maybe great, we dont know. We really know nothing about him because weve only seen 9 freaking carries

Stating he is a game changer based on 9 carries shows that you are the ignorant person in this discussion

I'm moving on. I like many saw the potential and you can take the Negative route, I choose to see the positive. Clearly Coker wasn't ready and didn't handle the conditions and it showed me who KF trusted most and that was McCall that also says something.

Latest posts