Makail McCall??

1hawkeye1

I've been replacing my garage door and listening on the radio. Job done, now watching this travesty.
Has McCall been in the game at all??

KF wasn't playing to win today... He said that last week when the press asked him they will play him because they are playing to win. KF=joke's on the fans

Either McCall or Canzeri will transfer. If not following this season, by the end of next. Mark it down.

Ferentz is obsessed with Coker. They see it and they likely won't stick around to ride the bench for two more years.

Either McCall or Canzeri will transfer. If not following this season, by the end of next. Mark it down.

Ferentz is obsessed with Coker. They see it and they likely won't stick around to ride the bench for two more years.

well, most true freshman don't get the rock anywhere. But, I agree, we should be sprinkling in these guys if for nothing more than to give them a taste. [and to stop the keying on RB on every play].

Absolutely correct. I'd be somewhat peeved already if I were either one. At least Canzeri hits the field on returns. That should pacify him. McCall?

I had mentioned earlier today who will be the running back to transfer. Don't forget DeAndre Johnson and Damon Bullock too. Coker, McCall, Johnson, Canzeri, Bullock all RBs next season add in recruits (if any) and one of these guys isn't going to ride the pine the next 2-3 years.

I dont get the hard on most of you have for a guy that has had 3 runs all year long? Some people need to get a grip.

Latest posts