M. Lattimore

BSpringsteen

Just a devestating injury. Looked like that injury that Napolean ?? had a few years back.

You have to feel for a kid who was going to be a sure millionaire, from all accounts goes about his business the right way and now everything he's worked so hard for is over.

Really sad.

Bruce - I think you are thinking of Napoleon McCallum. That injury ended his career and I had actually read within the last couple of years that he was ominously close to having to amputate his leg at the knee.

So to say that it could be a career-ending injury for McCallum might not be out of the realm of possibilities.

Brutal injury. Watched it the first time because I didn't know what was coming. I've turned away from every replay since. It will be an impressive feat if he's able to come back from that. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it spells the end of his career. I think he's lucky if the damage is limited to two ligaments.

He probably took out an insurance policy to cover his potential in the NFL....He probably has a nice check coming his way if he is unable to come back from the injury

Latest posts