Lynch

I wouldn't care what he did on the sidelines if the product on the field was good. When you act like a jerk and are terrible fundamentally it makes you look like a tool.

He is sure mad the refs got the number wrong! They accidentally said #30 for who got HIT late... the incorrect # gets called often... he can't be seriously that mad about that? Who cares which player on Indiana did it?
Additionally... the mocking of the refs on the Iowa hold and the reaction from the fans laughing about it will not sit well with the B10 Office. Why would you lose control like this? From the get-go mind you... he will have no voice tomorrow, and he will be wishing he didn't today. Disgrace.

seriously. This guy is such an ultra-moroon -- rapidly becoming one of my least favorite people in the league. He is behaving like my kids used to when they did not get their way. Someone call the coaching police.

w

They need to change the rules to where college football coaches can be tossed for acting like he did. Having to be held back by assistant coaches is pathetic. Lynch is a disgrace to coaching.

Latest posts