Lunardi & Palm now have Iowa as a 7 seed

ChosenChildren

As of 10:35 pm Saturday night. Tomorrow afternoon will be interesting. Excited to see where Iowa, ISU & UNI are placed

That would be an interesting bracket for all of the teams in iowa. I don't know if Iowa has the athletes to hang with Arizona but could be interesting if we are shooting well. Then a possible isu-uni match up with the winner taking on gonzaga could be beneficial for either team.

We want no part of Arizona. They looked capable of beating Kentucky last night.

Arizona is tough, but they have as many "bad" losses (2) as Iowa does. They have 6 guys averaging 9.1 points or better, but the PAC12 is loaded with teams that play very little defense, compared to the Big Ten. But Arizona does play tough D in addition to averaging 76 points a game.

We want no part of Arizona. They looked capable of beating Kentucky last night.

You could pick a game or 2 from any of our possible second round opponents and say they looked capable of beating Kentucky that night. Especially if we are a 8 or 9 seed.

After losing to Penn State we will probably get an 8 seed, I could see us getting a 7 but 6 seems unlikely.

While i understand matchups are important. care much more about which Iowa team shows up in the 1st round than what seed. The good Hawks team can beat any team they would be matched against regardless of 7,8,9 seed and would have a punchers chance against most 2 or 3 seeds. However, the team that showed in the UNI, Minnesota 2nd game, NW 1st game, and PSU tourney game will not beat anyone who makes the tourney.

I really hope for Good Iowa for the first game...then...who knows. would likely need a perfect game to stay with any 1 seeds.

Win the first game. Go from there.

Iowa on 7 line.

Could bump to a 6 line depending on bracket requirements.
Could fall to 8 for same reason, but shouldn't.

I didn't mean just a single night. This didn't look like a one time deal. That team looks like if they play ten times, they win 3 of them. We would lose by ten to Arizona even if they had an off night. We are not capable of beating them or Kentucky. Everyone else is beatable. Book it right now. Kentucky vs Arizona in the finals.

Latest posts