Luckeyes--We're Back!!

NeilDiamond

I mean seriously. We played like garbage. Should have lost that game. But, no, its the return of the 2009 Luckeyes!! Bill Lynch has to of done something to Iowa in his past life.

Why do we play to the level of our competition? I would rather play Alabama than NW or Indiana. I am serious.

lol I feel better about playing Wisconsin, MSU, PSU, and OSU than I do just about anyone else. lol I thought I was the only one

I mean seriously. We played like garbage. Should have lost that game. But, no, its the return of the 2009 Luckeyes!! Bill Lynch has to of done something to Iowa in his past life.

Why do we play to the level of our competition? I would rather play Alabama than NW or Indiana. I am serious.

This. It is very perplexing. We rarely blow anyone out, and have not been badly beaten in quite a while either. Usually play pretty well against "good" teams, and allow the underachievers to stay in the game.

I agree, its always the bad teams that give us hell.

I think it has more to do with WHEN we play the poor teams. This is not typical of ALL KF teams. When you're good, the teams that aren't have their eyes set on knocking us off.

Latest posts