LSU's Johnson ready for physical contest

HawkeyeHypnosis

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/20131221/SPORTS0101/312210015

From article:

“They are some big boys. They like to run and pound the ball,â€￾ he said. “They remind me of Alabama. That’s what I think of when I think of Iowa or Nebraska (19th in rushing with 221 yards a game) – those big boys up north. You think about running the football. They have big running backs. They have a big offensive line. They’re a physical football team.â€￾

that's unusual. Nearly every Fla bowl with SEC teams somebody on the other teams makes a comment about how thye aint used to SEC speed....still waiting for that one. Maybe Les coached 'em.

that's unusual. Nearly every Fla bowl with SEC teams somebody on the other teams makes a comment about how thye aint used to SEC speed....still waiting for that one. Maybe Les coached 'em.

That's because they heard about our speedster. You know the tight end. LoL!

In BT play, ever week we hear the opposing coach say, "They're very physical". We never hear other coaches say Iowa is very athletic, fast, and they keep you guessing. LOL.

Good thing he didn't confuse us with one of those teams with a small offensive line that hates running the ball and avoids physical contact.

This game is going to be a throwback gm. Both teams are going to want to insert there will on each other. This game I think is going to be won or lossed in the trenches. GO HAWKS!

I'm getting pumped for this game, going to be hard fought for sure. To be honest this is a perfect barometer on the Iowa program on just how much they improved and learned from the losses earlier this year.

LSU fans not so pumped, but hey this is a product of conference expansion. The SEC has 5-6 teams that want to win it all and only one can, that leaves 4-5 top tier programs with good records going to the Outback bowl and CHick fil A bowl. Ya can't have it all.

Latest posts