LSU DT suspended?

If you guys win, it will be because you earned it.

Ego being out hurts, for sure. He was our best dt all year. Hope one of the younger guys step up and play at Ego's level.

All in good fun Brentbee, we know you rarely sleep with relatives down in Louisiana. We would prefer to play you with your starters. If Mettenberger was playing, this would be a 14 point line, maybe 17. That being said, you will find that Iowa plays physical, just like LSU...and there won't be much love in the trenches. I suspect it will be a real donnybrooke at 1:00pm tomorrow.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I hope this is true. We will take any advantage we can get.

I agree. I hate the young man has to miss his bowl .gm but if he's going to miss out on one I'm glad it was this .gm. GO HAWKS!

Don't forget, we had Barkevious last year.

Hey brentbee...you going to be eating any of this stuff tomorrow?

Bcl271lCAAAR-qV.jpg:large

I can just hear the excuses now from the LSU faithful:

1) We lost our starting QB
2) We lost our starting DT
3) My gumbo don't have no shrimp
4) My sister won't sleep with me any longer
5) My neighbor won't share his gator meat

1 is true, 2 doesn't matter, 3 I have a freezer full at the lake house, 4, well, adolescence was a weird stage for all of us I'd say and 5, it's out of season so my neighbor probably ran out a few months back.

Cheers

1 is true, 2 doesn't matter, 3 I have a freezer full at the lake house, 4, well, adolescence was a weird stage for all of us I'd say and 5, it's out of season so my neighbor probably ran out a few months back.

Cheers

I like LSU fan...he's got a sense of humor. Are you watching the game at 1:00 or is Swamp Creatures on that time too?

Apparently it is not a suspension, but a medical condition ( not that it really matters). i understand it's a case of scherffluenza with a touch of boffelitis.

Sorry, site is acting up again, so. cant post a link. Here's a copy of the tweet. nola.com has an article that I can't link, though.

@RandyRosetta: Updated: LSU DT Ego Ferguson won't play in Outback Bowl because of medical condition

We were making the trip to Tampa other but plans got in the way. I'll be watching it on the couch and hopefully some of ya'll will be online so we can enjoy the game together.

Apparently it is not a suspension, but a medical condition ( not that it really matters). i understand it's a case of scherffluenza with a touch of boffelitis.

Sorry, site is acting up again, so. cant post a link. Here's a copy of the tweet. nola.com has an article that I can't link, though.

@RandyRosetta: Updated: LSU DT Ego Ferguson won't play in Outback Bowl because of medical condition
Perhaps a bruised ego...

Latest posts