"Love It or Leave It"

I love my Hawks. Not going to make excuses about some of the disappointing results this year, but I still support the team and coaches. I'm also not throwing in the towel like too many people that claim to be "fans". Sorry haters, I've got nothing to convince you that all is well and will be... not that you'd believe any contrary opinions anyway, your minds are already made up.

I totally support the too few people willing to post a positive message on here, trying to rally the fans and support the team. Only to be bashed by those beating their chest about blah blah blah... as if real fans really care what you're saying. The reason I love this site is for its (too few) insightful comments about our players, injury updates, analysis of opponents, recruiting and many other useful comments. The inundation of hate mail overwhelms the ability to find the relevant comments. It's embarrassing, irrelevant, not funny, boring, monotonous...

So to quote an alum that appropriately (ironically) wasn't a favorite of the haters, Love It or Leave It. Support the team or... just go ...

attachment.php

I love my Hawks. Not going to make excuses about some of the disappointing results this year, but I still support the team and coaches. I'm also not throwing in the towel like too many people that claim to be "fans". Sorry haters, I've got nothing to convince you that all is well and will be... not that you'd believe any contrary opinions anyway, your minds are already made up.

I totally support the too few people willing to post a positive message on here, trying to rally the fans and support the team. Only to be bashed by those beating their chest about blah blah blah... as if real fans really care what you're saying. The reason I love this site is for its (too few) insightful comments about our players, injury updates, analysis of opponents, recruiting and many other useful comments. The inundation of hate mail overwhelms the ability to find the relevant comments. It's embarrassing, irrelevant, not funny, boring, monotonous...

So to quote an alum that appropriately (ironically) wasn't a favorite of the haters, Love It or Leave It. Support the team or... just go ...

Real fans are good, realists are Ba-a-a-d.

Sweet post. I'm with you Youngblood on these points. If we had a football team full of pot bellied crabby patties similar to the majority of the members of HN the Hawks would have already imploded by now! Thankfully we don't and we get to play another day. Hoping for some good memories yet to be made for these young men yet this year.

So to think this season is over and that teh hawks are the worstsests team evar this year and we will neva recovr unless kurt gets canned is acceptable but 1 fan that still looks for positives on a down year gets crucified for still having faith. Seriously?!!??!?11? Who the **** ****** in your oatmeal this morning?

I'll also support this post. I love our Hawks and there are a lot of things not to love right now however I can never imagine being so frustrated that I let it possess me into making some of the comments you have to read on here. Having a life outside of your favorite team usually calms the desire to obsess! There's a lot of negativity but with a win Saturday that can turn the board around so I hope that happens.

Don't let some of the "senior" members on this forum get to you, there is a reason they have thousands of posts on a football site and it's not because they are better fans! ;-)

FAN is short for FANATIC. For some people its bordering on the need for white padded walls. For others, not so much.

I keep trying to see the bright side, as I did prepare myself for a bumpy ride this season.

That said, I can sugar-coat a turd and call it a churro, but all I really have is a sugar-coated turd.

There is room for all sides. There is room for keeping positive, there is room for criticism. One side calling the other out, that's not going to lead to anything good.

Latest posts