Lou Holtschhhhh..

roetbombaaa

Just called Stanzi "Frank Stanzi," on ESPN when him and May were making their picks.. RIGHT after he just got done talking about how he was a UI alum... What a freakshow

I just saw that, what a dumba$$...did you see his Texas prep talk from last week? My wife was busting out laughing. How did any player ever take him scherioushly?

He's getting worse. Try turning away from the TV next time he's on (so you don't know it's Holtz, a supposed "expert"...and just listen to the words. You'd wonder how a guy like that got on TV...it's pathetic.

I mocked Lou's voice last night during college football live last night before the Oregon game and my 1 year old nephew started crying.

I'm just waiting for his dentures to fall out on live television. I'll probly crap my pants laughing so hard. Then I'll rewind it and set the DVR. I have no idea why he's on television anymore either but that would make it all worth it.

I'm just waiting for his dentures to fall out on live television. I'll probly crap my pants laughing so hard. Then I'll rewind it and set the DVR. I have no idea why he's on television anymore either but that would make it all worth it.

Now THAT'S funny!!!!

Seriously, I'm tempted to go into my kitchen, grab a jar of peanut butter, and start working on my Holtz impression. I'm really good with South Park, Family Guy, and Bill Cosby. I also can pull off a mean Johnny Cash. But I just can't produce enough spit at one time to imitate Holtz without a performance enhancer, damnit!

Rick Klatt at the U of I just heard this, look for the press release to chant FRANK, but only on 2nd downs!

Latest posts