Lost

GodGodGodBathia

I haven't really followed the series up until about a week ago when I got the first season as a gift. I've watched probably 4 episodes now and am dying to know what the "monster" is...does this ever get explained or do they never really show what it is? I might go crazy if they don't say what it is

eko-versus-the-smoke-monster.jpg

I haven't really followed the series up until about a week ago when I got the first season as a gift. I've watched probably 4 episodes now and am dying to know what the "monster" is...does this ever get explained or do they never really show what it is? I might go crazy if they don't say what it is

You have a ways to go before worrying about the monster. We are watching the final season now and if you make it that far you will learn more about that monstor. Good luck, the first couple of seasons are great.

The monster is eventually explained so just stick with it. You will go LOOOOONG stretches with hearing nothing about it.

Don't spoil it for yourself. If you are making a commitment to watch it, wait for the payoff and dont read our episode recaps