Looks Like Nico Law will start!!!

I stand corrected. Although couldn't one make just as big an *** out of oneself on Facebook as they can on Twitter?

I digress...

Twitter is where it's more likely for bad things to happen. Ferentz has said he doesn't want to cut off his players from all forms of socializing. Facebook tends to be a little more personal than Twitter.

Twitter is where it's more likely for bad things to happen. Ferentz has said he doesn't want to cut off his players from all forms of socializing. Facebook tends to be a little more personal than Twitter.

That's because with FB you have a limited amount of friends and they have to be approved by the user. And unlike twitter it's harder to get a huge retweet chain going when you post something.

I see the Nico Law legend is being built up in the heads of Iowa fans, despite the fact he has never done anything on the field. James Morris and CJ Fed are on the sidelines, nodding in approval.

I see the Nico Law legend is being built up in the heads of Iowa fans, despite the fact he has never done anything on the field. James Morris and CJ Fed are on the sidelines, nodding in approval.
He has been a beast on special teams. For you to say he hasnt done anything is frankly just a lie.

He has been a beast on special teams. For you to say he hasnt done anything is frankly just a lie.

Ok, let me rephrase that to amend that he hasn't done anything of note at safety, yet half the people here already consider him the heir to the throne to the House of Demond because he knocked off some helmets in open practice.

Ok, let me rephrase that to amend that he hasn't done anything of note at safety, yet half the people here already consider him the heir to the throne to the House of Demond because he knocked off some helmets in open practice.

And on that play he didn't make the tackle because he didn't wrap up.

Latest posts