Looks like Michigan D still susceptible...

Plus Denard Robinson is really good. 502 yards of offense (244 through the air and 258 on the ground)...wow.

We will see how good he is once we reach Conference play. He is going to be slowed by injuries. I'll be a believer in him if he can make it through the season uninjured.

I hate Notre Dame. Did anyone else notice that they did not kick a field goal at the 3 at the end of the half, instead going for the 6? I said to a ND fan the time that it would bite them in the a**. And it did. Kelly is too arrogant for his own good.

Don't be fooled by Michigan.....they have A LOT of weaknesses and still have yet to be tested with a solid defense.

Kelly had a chance to kick a field goal on the 3 yd line with:03 left in the first half and decided to go for the TD and missed. Had he have just kick the easy one, they could have line up for a game winning field goal at the end. Michigan should be 1-1.

The only way ND brought pressure was by blitzing. Iowa's front four will give enough pressure to allow our LB to stay in their zone and be ready for the dump off passes and the QB keepers.

We have NORM after all.

Don't be fooled by Michigan.....they have A LOT of weaknesses and still have yet to be tested with a solid defense.

Kelly had a chance to kick a field goal on the 3 yd line with:03 left in the first half and decided to go for the TD and missed. Had he have just kick the easy one, they could have line up for a game winning field goal at the end. Michigan should be 1-1.

Michigan also missed two pretty reasonable field goals. You can't just look at one side of that.

Choose to stop the run or the pass and those numbers don't look so big.....no defense has tried to focus on just one of them.

I think DR has proven that he can take what you give him. My guess is that Iowa chooses to stop the run. Good luck. The Iowa LBs will not be able to cover Michigans receivers.

The only way ND brought pressure was by blitzing. Iowa's front four will give enough pressure to allow our LB to stay in their zone and be ready for the dump off passes and the QB keepers.

We have NORM after all.

They probably will but they have to bring pressure and contain the outside. There isn't a LB on Iowas roster that can contain on a scrape exchange when they run the option.

I think DR's number will drastically fall once conference play begins, but I think he still creates a ton of problems for a defense. UM also had I think 5 turnovers in the game last year and scored 21 points.

Having said that, their secondary is terrible so they could be beaten by anyone.

Latest posts