Looking for something jazzy to do in the Quad Cities

Try Alfano's pizza. Just across the river in Rock Island. Better pizza than anything listed here so far. Trust me it's delicious

Been gone 34 years but make it back for at least two games a year. My B'dorf buddies started taking me to a place called Stachues in Moline a few years back. Best pizza I've found ever. Like Franks too and find their sausage has a very distinct flavor.

The lady friend and I might skip town a day early for a game and were going to stay in the Quad Cities. Now I understand that the Quad Cities may not be Fort Dodge but there has to be something fun to do. We would get in thurs evening and so we would have all day friday.

Quad Cities? Why, is Maquoketa closed?

Been gone 34 years but make it back for at least two games a year. My B'dorf buddies started taking me to a place called Stachues in Moline a few years back. Best pizza I've found ever. Like Franks too and find their sausage has a very distinct flavor.

Yep, Stashu's in Moline is a very good suggestion ... I forgot about them. They actually make their own sausage. Excellent calzones and a thing called the boli roll. Making me hungry.

Any good sporting stores that have Iowa gear in the Quad City area?

The Black and Gold Shop in Davenport (next to Northpark Mall) has a ton of stuff. A little overpriced in my opinion but a good selection. Dick's Sporting Goods in Davenport also has a decent selection (with better prices).

Front street brewery is good and you could drive to LeClaire and check out antique archeology from American pickers

Latest posts