looking at yesterdays scores.

scia

Bottum line yesterday was a win they pulled it out. Look at the rest of the scores yesterday.
Oklahoma 24 Utep 7
Florida 27 Bowling Green 14
Wisconsin 26 UNI 21
Penn St 14 Ohio 24

Just to mention a few. We beat the MAC conference champs Ill take it any day. Instead of losing to the 3rd place Ohio Bobcats of the MAC or being pushed to the limit by a 5th place Bowling Green team. I still just dont understand how things like this happen out of a tv timeout we cant get a play off and have to burn a timeout. JVB internal clock must have been broke yesterday.

Bottum line yesterday was a win they pulled it out. Look at the rest of the scores yesterday.
Oklahoma 24 Utep 7
Florida 27 Bowling Green 14
Wisconsin 26 UNI 21
Penn St 14 Ohio 24

Just to mention a few. We beat the MAC conference champs Ill take it any day. Instead of losing to the 3rd place Ohio Bobcats of the MAC or being pushed to the limit by a 5th place Bowling Green team. I still just dont understand how things like this happen out of a tv timeout we cant get a play off and have to burn a timeout. JVB internal clock must have been broke yesterday.

Good post scia! Seems like a lot of teams had first game jitters!:eek:

Utep was tied at the half. Arizona needed OT to beat Toledo. I'm happy at 1-0.

I watched those games last night. UTEP was fun and exciting (whens the last time anyone could say that about them) until that stud, Jeffries? got hurt with cramps midway in 2 nd half. OU was lucky that happened, or the outcome could have been different. Tried to stay awake for OT of AZ game due to I had then in losers pool, I didn't make it, so thank you for filling me in on outcome. They, like iowa, have some shortcomings to overcome this year, Toledo played well.

Latest posts