Looking at Hawkeye Bowl Picture

I'm seeing more and more Music City Bowl projections, at one point the Athletic Department website had a link to purchase Music City Bowl tickets.

I'm seeing more and more Music City Bowl projections, at one point the Athletic Department website had a link to purchase Music City Bowl tickets.

This would be the only place Hawk fans may be remotely interested in. Even then, tix sales should be feeble.

I hope KF and BF look at what happens when we keep the "foot on the gas", good things happen. We have playmakers if given a chance.

Just sometimes it is up to the players to also catch balls, make blocks, tackle, punt correctly in order to keep said foot on gas even if correct plays and defenses are called by said Coaches.

Just sometimes it is up to the players to also catch balls, make blocks, tackle, punt correctly in order to keep said foot on gas even if correct plays and defenses are called by said Coaches.

Umm, OK. But who recruits those players, trains them, gets them in condition, has them ready, then decides which ones to put on the field?

That's coaches.

This coaching regime this year once again proved how consistently inconsistent -- some would say inept -- they are in accomplishing those tasks.

All about matchup. Zero interest in Nashville if we play Kentucky or Missouri, etc. Only if we play A&M is that bowl of interest, which is not likely. Give me any PAC team in Holiday or Foster Farms, or almost any ACC team in Pinstripe over that. Rooting for Holiday or Foster Farms.

The Music City Bowl signed a 6-year agreement, for 2014-2019 to select 3 ACC teams and 3 B1G teams.
They selected Louisville in 2014, Notre Dame in 2015 and Debbie in 2016.

Scott Ramsey and the Nashville Sports Council would salivate to have Iowa come to Nashville.

They wanted Iowa really bad, when they had the 4-year B1G agreement in the early 2000s, but were stuck with the Goofers and their 1,000 fans 3 of the 4 years.

According to Brett McMurphy, the Holiday wants to take Iowa over Northwestern, but Delaney nixed that. That would more than likely mean Iowa to NYC to play Louisville as Purdue has already played them

Pick the team you prefer and most don't want to play

Louisville 8-4
Kentucky 7-5
Virginia Tech 9-3
Boston College 7-5
Wake Forest 7-5
NC State 8-4
South Carolina 7-5
Mizzou 7-5
Texas A&M 7-5

The Music City Bowl signed a 6-year agreement, for 2014-2019 to select 3 ACC teams and 3 B1G teams.
They selected Louisville in 2014, Notre Dame in 2015 and Debbie in 2016.

Scott Ramsey and the Nashville Sports Council would salivate to have Iowa come to Nashville.

They wanted Iowa really bad, when they had the 4-year B1G agreement in the early 2000s, but were stuck with the Goofers and their 1,000 fans 3 of the 4 years.

Da Goofs rarely achieve bowldom and when they do, they don't travel worth a shat. Colossal fail of a program.

According to Brett McMurphy, the Holiday wants to take Iowa over Northwestern, but Delaney nixed that. That would more than likely mean Iowa to NYC to play Louisville as Purdue has already played them
I don't know if I'd want to see Iowa's D try to stop Lamar Jackson...

WTF does it matter where they play? Nobody's really going to light their money on fire and waste three days to watch this hot garbage in person, are they?

My couch is free, comfortable, and I can turn it to Real Housewives of Atlanta when things go south. Which they will.

You peeps who paid thousands of dollars for Rose Bowl travel packages must not have learned.

Latest posts