Look for the offense to open up on Saturday...

Yeah, I'll bet Kirk is reading these posts every night and adjusting his game plan to keep the HN posters happy. (rolls eyes)

I think some people mistook 1 long run, 1 long pass, and a pick 6 as us opening it up. All it really was was 2 random plays in a row actually working.
Yes. This exactly. In one game.

2 random plays in a row in one game now is a trend of KF listening to fans and doing anything to take the heat off.

<snort>
chuckle.

that's funny.

Yeah, I'll bet Kirk is reading these posts every night and adjusting his game plan to keep the HN posters happy. (rolls eyes)

Apparently he does whatever his son tells him to do (I learned this from deanvogs) so no need for him to visit message boards.

Wide receivers will be targeted early and often. Throwing 15 yard+ passes, and throwing downfield. Probably a jet sweep. Maybe a flea-flicker. Might even go no-huddle.

The dogs are starting to nip at Kirk's heels, and he will do what he can to keep them at bay. He will trot out a more open offense Saturday to try to silence the critics...to show he knows best...to prove Jake deserves to be the starter.....just like he did to start the Indiana game.

Then next week it will be back to the same old-same old.

What indication have you ever gotten from Kirk's actions that he does things based upon public opinion?

I wonder who will be calling the plays. Yes, I am serious. I have some suspicions, and I hope I'm right. No emirical evidence, just a hunch. Change and hope are coming baby.

Okay, spill the beans bud. What do you know that the rest of us want to know?

Well, I was pretty close.

Hawks looked great....play calling was the best I've seen in awhile. Let's hope it continues, and Kirk/Davis don't pull the offense back into a shell.

I wonder who will be calling the plays. Yes, I am serious. I have some suspicions, and I hope I'm right. No emirical evidence, just a hunch. Change and hope are coming baby.

BF did a great job running KOK's offense, today, didn't he?

Wide receivers will be targeted early and often. Throwing 15 yard+ passes, and throwing downfield. Probably a jet sweep. Maybe a flea-flicker. Might even go no-huddle.

wow dude, you saw it. gotta give you props for being a clairvoyant. so, which stocks are gonna skyrocket in the near future? better yet, what teams are gonna win next week?:D

Latest posts