Look at our early departees

Nevermind, I read it wrong, I thought you said that you thought he moved and not used to to think he moved for reasons beyond his mother's death.

But to the others that question his motives, my point is still the same, it wasn't because of Lick but because of what he was going through personally as a 20 year old college student and the death of not only his best friend but his mother.

Jake's little brother also moved with he and his mother to Solon. So it wasn't just Jake losing his mother, but his brother had to move as well. Seriously, this should not be a topic of discussion.

FYI: Jake is averaging 12 pts and 5 assists/game so far this year. Rooting for him to finish his college bb career strong and make some money in Europe next year. Still wish he was a Hawk.

What you say makes sense, hawkeyescott.

But I have always asked myself one question with regard to Jake's situation. Would he have left if he were at Kansas or North Carolina to go to Indiana State at home? I am not so sure that he would have, although it is pure speculation.

I am not dogging the kid, as it obviously was not a great situation with the death of his mom. But that is the bottom line question I have asked re this situation.

Can't speculate on the "What-if's" he played at Iowa...I agree that this should not be topic...This was a tradgedy and just leave it at that. Kelly is the only player that has left Iowa and I wished he wouldn't have.

Latest posts