Long shot Rudock and Pierschbacher

Eda

I know they're both long shots to happen, but KirFer has a chance to exercise some demons this season; if Michigan makes the B1G championship game AND Iowa faces Bama in the playoff.

I know I know... One was let to get away, and the other made a decision when the biggest name in college football called; but I just wanted to say there is another potential storyline to this tremendously amazeballs season.

Happy turkey day folks!!

I know they're both long shots to happen, but KirFer has a chance to exercise some demons this season; if Michigan makes the B1G championship game AND Iowa faces Bama in the playoff.

I know I know... One was let to get away, and the other made a decision when the biggest name in college football called; but I just wanted to say there is another potential storyline to this tremendously amazeballs season.

Happy turkey day folks!!
Pierschbacher hasn't been on a championship team yet and it would be fantastic if the Hawks could keep him from being on one this year. A nice little payback.

Pierschbacher hasn't been on a championship team yet and it would be fantastic if the Hawks could keep him from being on one this year. A nice little payback.

Would not mind that at all. And I must say the thought of giving Dantonio a proper curb stomp in Indy is a winner situation too. Opps, did I say that out loud?

Buuuuuuuuut first... Thrash Nebby. Thrash em bad.

Also, truly insightful contribution.

So you have been stalking me on the board this entire time. I am honored. A little creeper out buy honored.

Latest posts