Lol math

4thngoal

When you can't score points you are going to lose.
I couldn't bring myself to ever bet against the Hawks. Even when I knew it was the winning bet.
But I'm done for the year. I spent the $50 I could afford. Took it to above 300 at one point. (Not my best, but not bad).
So I'm out.
There is always next year.
Good luck everyone and go Hawks.

When you can't score points you are going to lose.
I couldn't bring myself to ever bet against the Hawks. Even when I knew it was the winning bet.
But I'm done for the year. I spent the $50 I could afford. Took it to above 300 at one point. (Not my best, but not bad).
So I'm out.
There is always next year.
Good luck everyone and go Hawks.

53_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Never bet against your team. Never Ever.
There are things money can't buy and those things are the most valuable. Like I said money does not impress me. I liken a man who would bet against his team to a man who would whore out his wife.

tenor.gif

I would add, never bet for your team either. Just... Duh. Hard to make rational decision that you should.

Still haven't signed up to try the betting. You guys find that enjoyable or what?

What a man values says everything you need to know. What's inside of him is what is inside of him.
I once knew a guy, he owned a company, he had plenty of money. He liked to hunt, so he shot a deer. He didn't need to, but he enjoyed doing it. Fact he enjoyed it so much he shot over a dozen deer that year. He couldn't even give it away he shot so many.
It wasn't out of need. Not his or anyone he even knews need.
It was never going to be enough. It's what was inside of him.
Have you ever seen the movie indecent proposal?
So the question is not the amount. Because the amount is only quantified by the perceived need. The real question is would you or not.

What a man values says everything you need to know. What's inside of him is what is inside of him.
I once knew a guy, he owned a company, he had plenty of money. He liked to hunt, so he shot a deer. He didn't need to, but he enjoyed doing it. Fact he enjoyed it so much he shot over a dozen deer that year. He couldn't even give it away he shot so many.
It wasn't out of need. Not his or anyone he even knews need.
It was never going to be enough. It's what was inside of him.
Have you ever seen the movie indecent proposal?
So the question is not the amount. Because the amount is only quantified by the perceived need. The real question is would you or not.
I just wish you’d share your algorithms with me so I could make some money to donate.

With your skills we could dwarf what Carson King did. Do the right thing, man. Use the talents you’ve been given.

But you wouldn't do the right thing. Because if you would, you wouldn't be asking.
That's what you don't get.
There is a huge difference between telling someone your favorite fishing hole so they can put food on the table and telling someone who fills his, his brothers, the guy at the bars....... freezer.
My dad used to take me on fishing trips when I was a kid. He would spend a good chunk of change. We came home with enough fish for a couple meals. Not because we didn't fish all the time. Not because we didn't catch a shit ton.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach the wrong one how to fish and he will throw beer cans in the lake and way over fish it. Claiming need. Claiming he caught, he deserves.
When really he needs a beating and never should have been taught. He should have been left to figure it out himself, because he didn't understand the most important lessons.
You can't do algebra if you don't know basic math. No skipping steps or lessons.
So you won't share your sure fire betting formulas with me so I can win money for charity?

But you wouldn't do the right thing. Because if you would, you wouldn't be asking.
That's what you don't get.
There is a huge difference between telling someone your favorite fishing hole so they can put food on the table and telling someone who fills his, his brothers, the guy at the bars....... freezer.
My dad used to take me on fishing trips when I was a kid. He would spend a good chunk of change. We came home with enough fish for a couple meals. Not because we didn't fish all the time. Not because we didn't catch a shit ton.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach the wrong one how to fish and he will throw beer cans in the lake and way over fish it. Claiming need. Claiming he caught, he deserves.
When really he needs a beating and never should have been taught. He should have been left to figure it out himself, because he didn't understand the most important lessons.
You can't do algebra if you don't know basic math. No skipping steps or lessons.

i-was-told-there-would-be-no-math.jpg

So you won't share your sure fire betting formulas with me so I can win money for charity?

Nothing is sure fire.
But I will humor you.
Tell me what to bet on tonight's Thursday night football. I'm not going to. But if you beat me (I'll be able to provide proof of my picks).
Then you win. I will never talk about betting on here again.
But if I win you never talk about it again.
Deal?
Either you or I put up or shut up.

Nothing is sure fire.
But I will humor you.
Tell me what to bet on tonight's Thursday night football. I'm not going to. But if you beat me (I'll be able to provide proof of my picks).
Then you win. I will never talk about betting on here again.
But if I win you never talk about it again.
Deal?
Either you or I put up or shut up.
No deal. I don’t have a clue who’s going to win tonight, and you talking about betting is the most entertaining thing on this board. Please continue.

Latest posts