LOL Check This Out

Say what?!?!?! Not disputing it but how do they figure? I mean I get what it'd take for that to happen but now they are counting on us running the table? Holy smokes. So much for being an underdog

I’ve been banned double digit times from huskerboard.

My house, my work, my brother’s house, 3 or 4 of my friend’s houses, all have their ISP banned when I try to join that site. Using a VPN to troll a bunch of inbred mongoloids is too much of a pain in the ass.
Debatable....

My house, my work, my brother’s house, 3 or 4 of my friend’s houses, all have their ISP banned when I try to join that site. Using a VPN to troll a bunch of inbred mongoloids is too much of a pain in the ass.

Excellent

I love this Chris Hassel Dude

I've spent hours and hours the last six weeks on the Huskerboard. Best. Season. Ever!

Nebraska board is easily my favorite board to read. I generally read other team's boards to get some insight but I go to their's quite often just to laugh.

I read huskermax a little as well. Some of them actually do have a sense of humor. Some are just totally delusional, which I find funny af as well.

I got a good laugh out of this. I am a lurker over there, never tried to post, but I wouldn't last long.

Latest posts