Locker room theft arrest warrant issued

Yes, undefeated, and will likely go undefeated the entire season. You ARE that good, as good as the duke's and UNLVs of old. A new dynasty in college basketball. It's magic

Good. I hope they catch him, convict him and force him to watch Iowa State football games for the next 10 years. That's punishment enough.

Since fans are allowed in the locker room at Half Price, you should see if you can get in to deliver the next 'I'm so pwoud' speech to the team following the next unlikely victory.

Every victory at half price is an unlikely victory

Oh was this the day we beat the crap out of the mighty clowns on their own field? Kthxbi

OK, but their equipment managers did a better job of locking the ISU doors, and that's what really matters. At least that's what I'm gathering from the ISU fans who decided to troll this webpage about this news. So, as Iowa fans, we must face that shame.

Actually the thief was in the clowns locker room before going to iowas. There was nothing of interest or value

The biggest thing that Cy fans want Iowa fans to realize is that you can't forget to lock your doors when you're in Ames.

Oh no. No. Not them. Anybody but them. Jesus. First the south end zone. Now more evidence of a rogue program. I don't know how much longer I can tolerate being associated with Iowa football, even as a fan.

Wait what? I thought you were a jNW fan. I'm confused...

Latest posts