LMAO Texas up 17-0 on Baylor

STLhawkeye20

OU's playoff spot should not be guaranteed. Little 12 is a JOKE.

One of OU's so called "signature wins" is getting shut out by a team that got shut out by IOWA STATE!

And OU reaps the benefits by not having to play this weekend.

Would much rather see a 1 loss UNC team that beats Clemson take OU's place. Hell, I would rather see a 2 LOSS Stanford who wins the Pac-12 Title take OU's place

Edit: make that 20-0, and AT BAYLOR nonetheless

Teams change during the season. I believe there are good teams with 3-4 losses out there. Its complex. I think Wisky is tough. I also think ISU, despite their record is pretty good too. Some teams know how to finish, others don't. But still lots of tough teams out there.

And Texas is better than their record shows.

But few leads are safe with Baylor. I hope Texas wins 50-0

Baylor has been frauds all year, who have they beat?
To be fair, Baylor is down to their 4th string QB. He is on the team as a WR. Sure, he may have played QB in high school but so did Brandon Scherff and a few guys I know. Few teams have a game plan that goes as deep as the 4th string QB.

To be fair, Baylor is down to their 4th string QB. He is on the team as a WR. Sure, he may have played QB in high school but so did Brandon Scherff and a few guys I know. Few teams have a game plan that goes as deep as the 4th string QB.

And again Baylor has beat who this year?

Nobody. In the Big12 you play 3 ok teams a year....
Again, not to beat a dead horse but 4th string QB? You have to cut Baylor a little slack. Thank God Beathard didn't go down this year. If he did and we then went through Weigers and, I guess Boyle? Then what? Cook? Scheel? Does Iowa come close to 9-3 in a year like that?

Again, not to beat a dead horse but 4th string QB? You have to cut Baylor a little slack. Thank God Beathard didn't go down this year. If he did and we then went through Weigers and, I guess Boyle? Then what? Cook? Scheel? Does Iowa come close to 9-3 in a year like that?

Playing a Offensive Tackle at QB doesn't change their schedule. Plus they only played one game with the 4th string guy.

Playing a Offensive Tackle at QB doesn't change their schedule. Plus they only played one game with the 4th string guy.
Come on. I'm the biggest Hawkeye fan I know. I love this team but if we played one game against, let's say Iowa State with our 4th string QB? Do we win that game? I would be shocked.

That's football?

Latest posts