Live from the Big 10 wrestling tournament!!!

fulsaasfan

Hello to all of those out there following along today. USAFhawk won't be able to make it today so I have Tobini here helping with the updates. Who do we have here following along?

We will be following along as much as possible. Traveling this afternoon to Waterloo as our son is wrestling at the PeeWee State Tournament tomorrow. The hotel will have WiFi, so we will be logging in to see how the Hawks are doing.

Go Hawks!!

No problem. We talked to coach Gable at the hotel this morning and he sounded optimistic and that they should be ready to go. It's going to be a fantastic couple of days of wrestling!!

Wrestlers clear the mats!! We'll be ready to go shortly. Remember that most Hawks got a 1st round bye and they will only have 4 matches before the quarters. We'll try to do a few random updates on the other wrestlers and teams as to fill in as well.

Well I may be forced to follow along on here, because KXIC still has not switched over from Fox Sports Radio. They said coverage would start at 9:45, it's 9:57 and I'm still waiting.

Here we go guys, we are underway with the 2011 Big 10 wrestling championships!

Andrew Long and Brad Pataky up right away for PSU.

Tom Kelliher from Wisconsin with the 1st takedown of the tournament.

Ortega in on Longs leg now and has it in the air but Long fighting hard and now in a scramble. There is the stalemate.

Thanks for all of your updates. Some of us will be living on the computer for the next couple of days.

Long puts Ortega on his back again but he somehow gets out of it. I didn't think he was getting off... 8-1 Long.

Now Pataky has Olanowski on his back too.

Latest posts