Little Brother Has Spoken...

HawkeyeShane

And what he's saying is, you can't beat that incredible matchup that pits the best of the bottom of the Big10 vs the best of the bottom of the Big12...

I hope we can all enjoy the beauty that is...The Insight Bowl! And how this truly is, a Cyclone state after all...

Bowl excitement - WHO

And what he's saying is, you can't beat that incredible matchup that pits the best of the bottom of the Big10 vs the best of the bottom of the Big12...

I hope we can all enjoy the beauty that is...The Insight Bowl! And how this truly is, a Cyclone state after all...

Bowl excitement - WHO

Is there supposed to be a comments section or something like that? Looks to me like a pretty generic poll. It isn't like WHO could put a poll like that together and leave the Insight off of it.

Is there supposed to be a comments section or something like that? Looks to me like a pretty generic poll. It isn't like WHO could put a poll like that together and leave the Insight off of it.

Haha...no, it is indeed, a generic poll. I just found it humorous that Clone fans stuffed the ballot box again after Orange Bowl was running away with it during SoundOFF last night.

Little brother thread indeed. Guess who the little brother is?

UNI...No? Drake! Yeah, yeah that's the ticket..No? Simpson. Hast to be it. No? Cornell! No? Coe? That's little bro, has to be! No? City High? Dowling?

I'm stumped.....

:)

This year, little bro in Football is obvious...and is also obvious for basketball. I gotta admit, I miss Johnny Orr. He had a lot of personality, and is the reason I still cheer for ISU when they don't play Iowa.

Latest posts