Listening to the game

Zoraks

Looking for a website that is going to be streaming the game tomorrow...I'll be stuck at work for the kickoff and have no way of watching the game and really dont want to mess with the gamecast on ESPN.com, anyone have any ideas?

1040 WHO (whoradio.com) does live streaming of other programs. I don't see why they wouldn't do so for the game as well.

yea i thought that also and looked at the schedule on there website this morning and it states that Hawkeye sports programming airs only on 1040 AM; they do not stream Hawkeye football or basketball games online

yea i thought that also and looked at the schedule on there website this morning and it states that Hawkeye sports programming airs only on 1040 AM; they do not stream Hawkeye football or basketball games online
Hmm, that does seem odd, but oh well.

I'm not sure what kind of online options will appear once we get closer to the game, but they do provide a link to the university site. They list GameTracker for listening, so I'm not quite sure what other options you may have.

Newsradio 1040 WHO

Here's a link to the online radio site that I have listened to the past few seasons. I work every Saturday and it's my only escape.

Welcome to KCSI FM

I would imagine they'll have it again this year.

Learfield sports has the radio rights for all UI sports broadcasts. They are pretty tight about online coverage, especially home games. You might have better luck looking for an online cast for Eastern Illinois to hear it online. Or pay Learfield.:mad:

Latest posts