Listening to Dolph - Hawkeye Football With KF

No one enjoys a trainwreck like me, but Hawk Talk is too awkward for me to endure. It is like a middle-school chalkboard erection paired with a fart in church coupled with making eye contact with a guy you're watching pr0n with.

I'm pretty sure this will be the best thing I will read on here today so I'm just going to sign off now.

Dolph: Ok we have Jim from Mason City, Jim are you there?

Jim: Hello?

Dolph: Yeah Jim?

Jim: Hey Dolph and Coach how are you guys doing tonight?

Dolph/Ferentz: Yeah hey Jim, were doing well

Jim: Yeah I just got a question about this Matt Weisman kid and where he came from. Ill hang up and listen

Dolph: Well Jim, I assume you meant Mark Weisman.

Ferentz: Mark is a kid from Illinois that originally went to Air Force out of high school. I guess the academy wasnt really what he was looking for after spending time there. He came here last year as a walk on and the rest is history. Just a delightful young guy whos playing well for us.

Dolph: Alright Jim thanks for the question. Weve gotta go to break, but we have Roy from Altoona, Phil from Coggon and Jerry from Fort Dodge coming up on Hawk Talk with Kirk Ferentz.

I stopped listening to the call-in show; just as I stopped watching SoundOff Sunday nights. For whatever reason the opportunity to hear their own voice on the radio just brings out the dullest of the knives in the drawer.

"Yeah, hey, am I on?"
"Yes, you're on the Kirk Ferentz show ... Bill, please turn your radio down"
"Thanks for taking my call. How ya doin' coach?"
"Fine Bill"
"Yeah coach? Have you ever thought about switching to the wing T formation. With that Wizzzeeeemmmannn kid, boy, he could really plow over some people."
"Well Bill, we will give that some thought."
"Okay, thanks for call Bill ... next we have Hariet from Lamoni"

It's really enligtening stuff ... :)

Tommy brought the hammer tonight. Rant about how long he's watched the hawks through the ages, then said, that game last week was the worst. click.

KF - I'll be sure to share that with the team.

Was that a real exchange between Tommy and Kirk? If so, a round on me for the Govna.

Was that a real exchange between Tommy and Kirk? If so, a round on me for the Govna.
It should be called Hawktalk with Tommy from Des Moines. seriously, why does this tool get on the air everyweek. I have not listened to the show for years now unless it's by accident when I am going somewhere. I also enjoy the calls from the bluehair old ladys who have a hard on for Kirk. They really bring something to the show.

After I typed it, I had to leave teh house and drive to meet some of my good Catholic friends at St. Ambrose University, and I laughed at this line the whole time I was driving. It was a dangerous situation.

Did you go to

a) The beehive
b) McButts
c) Circle Tap.

?

Things like "Hawk Talk" are the reasons that coastal elitists refer to Iowa (and the rest of the rural Midwest) as Flyover Country.

Hello,all you football geniuses.....maybe you could simply dail the number and increase the quality of the questions exponentially?

I love how everyone sits back and makes fun of callers,but refuse to lift their fingers to ask the ''tough'' questions they throw around on here all week.

Tommy gets in because of the scarcity of callers. Wide open for all the smart guys on here.

Hello,all you football geniuses.....maybe you could simply dail the number and increase the quality of the questions exponentially?

I love how everyone sits back and makes fun of callers,but refuse to lift their fingers to ask the ''tough'' questions they throw around on here all week.

Tommy gets in because of the scarcity of callers. Wide open for all the smart guys on here.

It's a catch 22. In order to call the show, you have to be a mouth-breathing idiot, but if you're not a mouth-breathing idiot, you would never want to call.

The Hawks need to start winning because this thread and others might start looking like this !
tumbleweed-through-ghost-town.jpg

jesus sorry Tommy, take a chill pill

Latest posts