Stan? (dead air)

Hello? (voice Hi)

This is Dan, if that's me.

Oh Dan!

Yea! Dan

Are you calling from Memphis?

No. I'm in Spencer.

LOL

Listening to teh call-in show is like going on an awkward first date. I seriously wonder if the people who call are able to dial a phone, or if they have their caseworkers do it for them.

Listening to teh call-in show is like going on an awkward first date. I seriously wonder if the people who call are able to dial a phone, or if they have their caseworkers do it for them.

I have never listened to the show, but I have a suspicion that if I had, I would have a change of heart as to whether or not Kirk deserves the salary he gets :cool:

I have never listened to the show, but I have a suspicion that if I had, I would have a change of heart as to whether or not Kirk deserves the salary he gets :cool:

No one enjoys a trainwreck like me, but Hawk Talk is too awkward for me to endure. It is like a middle-school chalkboard erection paired with a fart in church coupled with making eye contact with a guy you're watching pr0n with.

A guy called in and was reliving the whole game, Dolph got p#ssed and said "Do you have a question, you said you had a comment and a question? The show isn't called the Dave from Bettendorf show!" caught me off guard, haha Dolph getting a little pissy....

No one enjoys a trainwreck like me, but Hawk Talk is too awkward for me to endure. It is like a middle-school chalkboard erection paired with a fart in church coupled with making eye contact with a guy you're watching pr0n with.

That was poetic Ghost.

Latest posts