Listen or watch the Hawks tonight online!

jmarkhawk

You can listen to all the pre-game starting @ 5pm CST here - LINK

Also, Here is the Link to watch the game online, stream will begin @ 6:55pm CST - LINK

JmarkHawk recommends........keeping both streams open in different tabs, turning down the FOX guys, and turning up Gary and Eddie!!

Enjoy HN.com and Go Hawks!

BREAKING NEWS - the video link should be synced with gary and eddie - so problem solved........!

Last edited:
No Problem Brew.....doin what I can for the HN!!!

We're just people....."people helpin' people!"

Re:Synching Dolph and Gary with TV

If you have an iphone with the wunder radio app
and any TV DVR you should be able to synch pretty close.

You can listen to all the pre-game festivities starting @ 1pm here - LINK

Here is the Link to watch the game online, stream will begin @ 6:55pm CST - LINK

JmarkHawk reccommends........keeping both streams open in different tabs, turning down the FOX guys, and turning up Gary and Eddie!!

Enjoy HN.com and Go Hawks!

BREAKING NEWS - the video link will be synced with gary and eddie - so problem solved........!

hey man, I THANK you for this soooooo much. You don't even know how much I've been stressin about being able to get a stream since I live in Europe. As you know, most FOX televised games (i.e, Sugar Bowl, NFL ,etc,) get shut down on JTV. Because you did not put the words "orange bowl" in the title, it will never be shut down. We are good and this is real sweet. Thanks! I OWE you big.

Thanks a lot!
I tried the sioux city station that used to stream em and it doesn't work now.
I live in Ottumwa now and live in an earth home, which unfortunately means no AM radio worth a darn.
You may have saved me some money too, a few years ago when we got blown out by ASU I punched a hole in my tv speakers because of the ******* anouncers. I ruined the TV speakers and hurt my hand pretty good too, so my wallet and my hand thank you.
Hopefully won't be an issue tonight when the Georgians are shivering next to their heaters on the sidelines.

Thanks a lot!
I tried the sioux city station that used to stream em and it doesn't work now.
I live in Ottumwa now and live in an earth home, which unfortunately means no AM radio worth a darn.
You may have saved me some money too, a few years ago when we got blown out by ASU I punched a hole in my tv speakers because of the ******* anouncers. I ruined the TV speakers and hurt my hand pretty good too, so my wallet and my hand thank you.
Hopefully won't be an issue tonight when the Georgians are shivering next to their heaters on the sidelines.

I remember listening to that game and they were awful. But you really should do something about your pent up anger issues. Maybe go find a GT fan and take it out on him??? ROFLMAO

Latest posts