Linn-Mar's DJ Stokes to walk on?

I actually know multiple people that have tried to go to a vegitarian diet and failed because of... you guessed it bacon. My sister is also a vegitarian except for bacon, its the only meat she'll eat.

This kid will tell you that bacon is good for him. If I had ever talked to an adult like the kid in this video, I would have been on the floor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T_obaO46Bo]YouTube - 'Bacon is good for me!'[/ame]

Getting back on track..........
How many slabs of thick cut hickory smoked bacon stacked on top of each other, would it take to measure teh same as 6'8" walk on son of a former player?

Shane try it out and get back to us.

HawkeyeReport tweeting that this is done...

HawkeyeReport

Darius Stokes, the son of former Hawkeye Greg Stokes, has accepted an invite to walk-on at the Iowa and play for Coach McCaffery.

Tom Kakert (HawkeyeReport) on Twitter

Back to more pressing matters, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon.

Getting back on track..........
How many slabs of thick cut hickory smoked bacon stacked on top of each other, would it take to measure teh same as 6'8" walk on son of a former player?

Shane try it out and get back to us.

320 slices of yummy, delicious thick cut bacon would = said walk on son of a former player...

Now, let's EAT!

A potential late bloomer as a walk on, and is a legacy recruit, whats not to like? If he truly is still in a growth spurt, is a worker, and now has five years to work on development, the rewards have potential to be mutually beneficial. Nice.

Latest posts