Likelihood of Beloved Hawks Running the Table Here

Is it acceptable if our beloved Hawks DON'T run the table

• Total voters
After that awesome win I was wondering if folks feel like it's acceptable to lose to Illinois or Nebraska to finish out.

I think Iowa will beat them but honestly they both have offenses capable of outscoring Iowa. And Iowa's D hasn't exactly been lights out the last 2 weeks. I think Iowa is better than both of those teams but the separation isn't enough to where Iowa can roll out their C game and expect to win. They'll have to play well to beat either one.

So I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if Iowa lost to one or both of them. So yeah I would say that is acceptable, for me anyway.

No. Not at all.

Pre-season I had them winning the last three (last 4 actually) to end up 8-4.

With due respect, Iowa is capable of playing at a higher level, and neither IL or NE is really at that level, so a loss to either shouldn't happen. At least the teams we did lose to have talent and do play at a higher level as demonstrated by their records. Yeah, IL is playing better, but there is no reason we need to be their season defining win. Let Bucky have that "honor". As far as NE, I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said about that dumpster fire. That game is the only reason I am taking Black Friday off work, and I do not want to throw a Turkey leg at the TV, no matter how great the Best Buy deals are..............

I think we handle Illinois on Senior Day.

The Nebraska game is tricky. They will be 5-6 and playing for a bowl. Frost could really hang his hat on a win against Iowa. I'm hoping for a cold windy day to slow down Nebraska's passing game.

I think we handle Illinois on Senior Day.

The Nebraska game is tricky. They will be 5-6 and playing for a bowl. Frost could really hang his hat on a win against Iowa. I'm hoping for a cold windy day to slow down Nebraska's passing game.
I would love nothing more than to send them packing home for the winter in what was supposed to be Golden Boy's breakout year.

Latest posts