Lifetime Ban for Sterling

hawkfarmer

He has been banned for life and fined 2.5 million dollars. If you are an owner and banned for life do you have to sell your organization?

Something is really fishy here. What he said was reprehensible and he deserves to be shunned and fined. But this has all the appearances of a set-up to use his own long- and well-known racist attitudes and ignorant comments to separate him from his team, perhaps to even lower the price to allow someone else to come in as owner. Someone really seems to have an agenda in all of this. I'm not convinced the mistress's hands are clean here.

Something is really fishy here. What he said was reprehensible and he deserves to be shunned and fined. But this has all the appearances of a set-up to use his own long- and well-known racist attitudes and ignorant comments to separate him from his team, perhaps to even lower the price to allow someone else to come in as owner. Someone really seems to have an agenda in all of this. I'm not convinced the mistress's hands are clean here.

magic was in the center of the whole deal, and he has subsequently said he'd like to buy the clippers.

holy slippery slope. better watch what you say on and off the court.

Yep. Loose lips sink ships. In this case a clipper?

*like* nice play on words.

so how do you honor a lifetime ban when you own a team? i suppose if you wish to keep it you hire people to run it probably like he already has. just can't go to the games any longer

Latest posts