License Plate: "ISU 3OT" - Weird?????

uihawk82

I saw this stupid plate on some 40-something guys car today in Des Moines. It wasnt a brand new car which means this clown deliberatedly changed his plate to a vanity ISU plate commemorating their 3OT stunner against the hawks. Heck they had a 2 OT stunner against Okie St.

Iowa was just barely above avg last year.

What do you think , is this guy a tool? or In dreamland thinking this is cool.

I think I will get a Hawk vanity plate with lets see "UI35ISU0" or how about "UI63ISU7" was that the score of the last tavian banks and tim dwight game.

What would your hawk vanity plate say about ISU?

Fans who make vanity plates about 1 game are tools. I am guessing there are some hawk fans who have done something as ghey before as well.

They won. We lost. They will win again. So will we. It goes how it goes.

It is not the Won-lost part it is putting your identity of your plate on one game.

I say he is a tool and not a very creative one.

How about a hawk plate "11XCHMP" to celebrate 11 championships over about a 100 years. Not just one game but some overall excellence especially in light of ISU never winning any chanpionships.

That Three Overtime Superbowl was just plain awesome.

I wonder if he should change it again to memorialize their upset of Okie State?

That Three Overtime Superbowl was just plain awesome.

I wonder if he should change it again to memorialize their upset of Okie State?

I could see a hawk plate of "15INROW" to commemorate that long win streak against ISU.

I suppose if ISU wins this year he could go with "2INAROW"

It is not the Won-lost part it is putting your identity of your plate on one game.

I say he is a tool and not a very creative one.

How about a hawk plate "11XCHMP" to celebrate 11 championships over about a 100 years. Not just one game but some overall excellence especially in light of ISU never winning any chanpionships.

I get it. I really do. I don't understand it either. I do think my post is applicable however.

I have a guy where I live that has a tattoo of a clone ******* ob a tiger hawk and his license plates even state how much he hates the hawks. so when I know ill be around him at a sporting event or a kids concert I deck out in my hawkeye gear and am polite as I can be to him. I mean come on....it's one thing to dislike a team but to publicly display it like he does is very toolish to say the least.

I saw this stupid plate on some 40-something guys car today in Des Moines. It wasnt a brand new car which means this clown deliberatedly changed his plate to a vanity ISU plate commemorating their 3OT stunner against the hawks. Heck they had a 2 OT stunner against Okie St.

Iowa was just barely above avg last year.

What do you think , is this guy a tool? or In dreamland thinking this is cool.

I think I will get a Hawk vanity plate with lets see "UI35ISU0" or how about "UI63ISU7" was that the score of the last tavian banks and tim dwight game.

What would your hawk vanity plate say about ISU?
IUBODYSLAMSISU

Fans who make vanity plates about 1 game are tools. I am guessing there are some hawk fans who have done something as ghey before as well.

i have seen 3 clown vanity plates in polk county commemorating isu wins over iowa.

two are scores, the other referenced above.

name 1 iowa vanity plate doing the same for a victory over the clowns.

Weird? no.

Typical? yes

some things never change How bout this for next year's clone football slogan:

"If you can't have a program, have a plate"

Latest posts