Levi Thompson the Hawkeye Heaven guy

Hawkfnntn

I was going to post a link to his arrest page but I can't get it to work so you'll have to take my word for it and look it up yourselves. But he spent the night in the slammer for a 3rd offense DUI. Said his bond was 5k which seems kind on the low side since it's his 3rd offense. But I dunno. What I do know is that guy is a slime ball that has few friends amongst local media and Karma seems to be catching up to him.

I was going to post a link to his arrest page but I can't get it to work so you'll have to take my word for it and look it up yourselves. But he spent the night in the slammer for a 3rd offense DUI. Said his bond was 5k which seems kind on the low side since it's his 3rd offense. But I dunno. What I do know is that guy is a slime ball that has few friends amongst local media and Karma seems to be catching up to him.

Yep, it's definitely the same guy. His latest arrest is already visible on Iowa Courts Online. I don't know him personally, but I've heard mixed things. Regardless, I think it's immoral to trash talk him in a public forum though. We're all fighting our own demons.

Yep, it's definitely the same guy. His latest arrest is already visible on Iowa Courts Online. I don't know him personally, but I've heard mixed things. Regardless, I think it's immoral to trash talk him in a public forum though. We're all fighting our own demons.
I'm sure Trump & Biden are fighting their own demons too... Point being folks get talked about good or bad depending upon how they conduct themselves. He's put himself out there in the public realm. He hasn't found a microphone he doesn't like.

If you think it's ok for folks to get 3 DUIs and be prancing around profiting off of T shirts that tie in with the Childrens hospital then that's a you thing. For someone to go doing that and being on the roads endangering those same kids seems pretty reprehensible. So yeah we can all have our own 2 cents on it all but I disagree with you on the morality of calling out someone for endangering peoples lives for the 3rd time. That's how you can put someone in their place to maybe finally actually wake up and change their behavior.

I'm not even going to get into all his ethical issues with how he conducts business. I'm sure Rob Howe probably has had stuff he's written about lifted by him. I'd be surprised if he hasn't. The guy is pretty much strait up trash and doesn't represent anything good about Iowa sports and I wish he had nothing to do with it

Latest posts