Let's start tonight with a solid win! IA 82 TS 38

ForeverHawk50021

Tenn State is probably the worst team we've played this year. Let's CRUSH them and push them to 4-14.

IA 82 - TS 38

Go Hawks!

Tenn St played Vanderbilt and Alabama close apparently. I don't know good either of those teams are but I bet both are better than Iowa? Tenn St probably is looking at a chance to win a game tonight as is Iowa so this game could be a competetive game? I also don't know how good Tenn St is but if they stayed with those two teams, that is probably as good as Iowa would do (or better) so Iowa may have a fight on their hands tonight. This game could go down to the wire tonight depending on whether we have one of our patented 8 minute droughts again, which we have virtually every game. Maybe this is a game we can go inside? I don't know how big or how good Tenn St is inside. This certainly is not a game Iowa can lose so all the pressure is on Iowa tonight.

I went to their website and they lost most of their games but almost all of their losses were close. So they will probably give Iowa a run for their money tonight. They will see this game as an opportunity to beat a Big 10 team.

Last edited:
Iowa is favored by only 12.5..

Also Priaire AM was Iowa worst opponent this year.

Just a guess but Iowa won't cover the spread..

Iowa is favored by only 12.5..

Also Priaire AM was Iowa worst opponent this year.

Just a guess but Iowa won't cover the spread..

NCCU was the worst opponent Iowa faced this year, they only beat them by 10.

Purdue is one of the best opponents Iowa faced this year, they were up at halftime and only lost by 11.

Worst/Best is all relative.

LOL. I think Iowa winning something along the lines of 71-60 might be a little more realistic. I do think we win this one though.

I paid $4 and watched the game on the Big Ten Network streaming network. The Hawks played hard and won the game - good efforts by Payne and May.

I'm going to quit ******** and root for this young team from here on in. Perhaps we can surprise a few Big Ten teams down the road.

Congratulations to a bunch of young kids who are playing hard and doing their best.

I paid $4 and watched the game on the Big Ten Network streaming network. The Hawks played hard and won the game - good efforts by Payne and May.

I'm going to quit ******** and root for this young team from here on in. Perhaps we can surprise a few Big Ten teams down the road.

Congratulations to a bunch of young kids who are playing hard and doing their best.

They are trying hard and doing their best to represent the University of Iowa. The deserve our support no matter what anyone's feelings may be about the state of the program.

Suupport the Hawks and Support the team.

I liked Fuller's effort the most. He was on tonight. VERY aggressive.

Latest posts