Let's Raise The Roof on Saturday....

cdbhawk

If you are going to the game on Saturday; Let's Go Crazy... Let's Raise The Roof.. Let's Be The 12th Man Like we always are.... Go Hawks!!!!

My take on going to Iowa games is this: If you don't leave the game at least somewhat hoarse, you didn't deserve to go to the game!

My take on going to Iowa games is this: If you don't leave the game at least somewhat hoarse, you didn't deserve to go to the game!

Totally agree with this! I hope the fans turn out and are VERY LOUD this weekend. This team deserves a great showing from the fans from here on out. I would hope the students are smart enough to realize that they have a chance to be a part of something very special with this team. Lets hope the students section is packed and the whole stadium is rockin'!

Totally agree with this! I hope the fans turn out and are VERY LOUD this weekend. This team deserves a great showing from the fans from here on out. I would hope the students are smart enough to realize that they have a chance to be a part of something very special with this team. Lets hope the students section is packed and the whole stadium is rockin'!

Isn't C.J. here this weekend? If so, start a cheer with his name/initials in.

I bet the players will be excited to be back in Kinnick. Let's give them our support. Even if it means we have to occasionally pump up a burrito.

I agree. Lets make Kinnick living hell for the Hoosiers from the opening kickoff to the final whistle. They are coming off a kick in the stones loss and if the crowd is rocking on saturday and keep it up I don't think they have a chance. The crowd is the 12th man and can get the players super pumped to come out and just lay a wooping on the Hoosiers.

Isn't C.J. here this weekend? If so, start a cheer with his name/initials in.

Good question...anyone remember which weekend it was that he was coming on his official? For some reason I was thinking next weekend vs. NW, but it could be this weekend.

I'll be there of course, the challenge I would put out there is to the students....how about you fill the student section for a morning game against what is considered by many to be an inferior opponent? It starts with you..that's all I'm going to say..GO HAWKS!!

If you are going to the game on Saturday; Let's Go Crazy... Let's Raise The Roof.. Let's Be The 12th Man Like we always are.... Go Hawks!!!!

Can we not raise the roof anymore please? There is no roof and they stopped playing "who let the dogs out" years ago...now if I could only destroy every cd copy and .mp3 of that , "whoa o o whoa o" song I could die happy knowing that I've made a difference...

Wrong term used.. I meant let's make Kinnick HELL!!! for the last 3 victims!!! Raise the roof is a cheesy term.. I know I'll be hoarse as usual.. Too heck to the people who say sit down around you.. Our section always is going nuts (section 128) Kick A** Hawks!!!!

Latest posts