Let's hear it for Trey (Terry) Stross!

Herkyalert

Banned
What a big 3rd down catch he had tonight and it was good to see him be able to get out there and be productive tonight. He went out on a high note in a career bothered by injuries. I remember his Twitter tweet after the Ohio State game and he made good.

Thanks for being a Hawk Trey.

What a big 3rd down catch he had tonight and it was good to see him be able to get out there and be productive tonight. He went out on a high note in a career bothered by injuries. I remember his Twitter tweet after the Ohio State game and he made good.

+1

TERRY! TERRY! TERRY! The announcers may not get your name right, but we always will Trey! Thanks for being there tonight and thanks for being a Hawkeye forever!

Considering he wasn't at 100 percent, you couldn't have asked for a much better performance from a kid that really deserved to have a good showing in a big game.

I don't think we got to see his true potiental but thanks Trey, you are a great Hawkeye in my book!
I agree 100% there. The kid had setbacks a lot it seemed. If you saw him in the High School Army All-American Bowl I think that's the last time he was 100%. I know he tweaked a hamstring early at Iowa that limited his playing time and it turned into a small tear.

another unsung hero of last nights game was Tarp on kick off coverage, he made a ton of key tackles that if he doesn't could have led to huge returns and flipped the field more then a few times.

Great catch by Stross to keep that drive alive. He contributed to the TEAM victory because he was playing, just like everyone else out there, for the TEAM!

Am sure he would have liked to be 100% and make some more plays, but he came through when he was most needed. Class act just like all the other TEAMMATES.

Trey seems to do major communications via Facebook....please tell
him there are huge legions of non facebook fans out here that think he is a great Hawkeye!

And someone tell those idiots that flamed him that they're losers!

Sports announcers butchered his name all year. Wayne Larravee of the Big Ten Network called him Troy Strouse, and then Dick Stockton breaks out the Terry Stross! Good Post!

Latest posts