Let's get the game thread started early tonight for a change: IL visits Iowa City

Jbo is one dimensional and should be benched. Perkins dhoukd move into starting lineup
Cmac should also be benched .
Cmac is on the bench but plays way longer than he should he is getting extended minutes off the bench when he should be a guy just giving better players a breather is all.

And this team is just scratching the surface. We will get better as the season progresses. I think Fran has the personnel to play the style he’s always wanted to play. Our press is nasty.
Fran has the personnel to have a wicked starting lineup that can create havoc for any team in the country!! I’ve not seen that type of lock down/disruptive press since Mr. Davis! Until Fran sees that Iowa will be just a team that has a deep bench is all that can you press. I look at these 1st 2 BIG games as opportunities missed as a result of poor personnel mgt. Tony Perkins and Ulis especially need to be on the court early and often!!

Fran has the personnel to have a wicked starting lineup that can create havoc for any team in the country!! I’ve not seen that type of lock down/disruptive press since Mr. Davis! Until Fran sees that Iowa will be just a team that has a deep bench is all that can you press. I look at these 1st 2 BIG games as opportunities missed as a result of poor personnel mgt. Tony Perkins and Ulis especially need to be on the court early and often!!
The Illinois game was maybe a lost opportunity. But we were probably losing the Purdue game no matter what. I'm guessing the all out attack our subs did later in the game came at the perfect time as Purdue was starting to coast.

Latest posts