Let's get the game thread started early tonight for a change: IL visits Iowa City

InGoodCo

I'm guessing no Orange Crush invasion tonight but at the same time, Monday night at 6 pm seems like a recipe for an empty gym for Hawkeye fans that only attend sporting events if all the moons align. I like 4 hours away... I am hopeful the crowd shows tonight. Have we heard more on Keegan's status?

I'm guessing no Orange Crush invasion tonight but at the same time, Monday night at 6 pm seems like a recipe for an empty gym for Hawkeye fans that only attend sporting events if all the moons align. I like 4 hours away... I am hopeful the crowd shows tonight. Have we heard more on Keegan's status?
Monday is a big night up here in NW Iowa for freshman and JV basketball.

I have to drive an hour and 45 mins one way to go watch my kid play :mad:

We have a solid chance of winning this one

Especially if we have Keenan back

Kofi will be a challenge

Keep taking it inside to get him in foul trouble

And bring in the LondonBeast

To keep him away from the basket

Is Keegan back?

McCaffery then was asked about Murray's status and if he'd be good to go against Illinois on Monday.

"He's a little better than he was," McCaffery said of Murray. "We'll see what we can do today. We practice later today so we'll see what he can do. He's going to try and do some stuff."

The Answer: Perhaps

I see Iowa is number 9 on the first NET.
PC, I saw that too and I am totally confused by it. I mean, Iowa has played one of the easiest schedules in the sport up until this point. Is it just because they are 7-1? They have a Q1 road win I guess... it just seems weird to me on the surface level.

Only 11 teams in the top 25 have even played more than one Q1 game - Iowa has played 2. I guess with that in mind it makes sense, it just seems weird to me with how many Q4 games they've amassed, but it appears Iowa is definitely not the only one guilty of this.

I'm on a roll, the Pats play tonight as well so I'll be watching both. I'm still trying to understand this strange brutish game where sometimes it's illegal to look at the wrong guy or brush against an elbow, and other times you can just truck a motherfucker like it's hockey and none of the zebras seem to care, but oh well. Let's Go Hawks!

Latest posts