"Let's Get MAD Again" slogan is working brilliantly!!

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
We lose our two best recruits, our best player and more transfers/de-committs on the way is a strong possibility! I'd say the "Let's Be MAD Again" campaign is working great!! We are definitely MAD!! Who said this slogan was stupid...?!!

Last edited:
Well I am mad again. I was mad about the last few Alford years, then I was mad about having a terrible last 3 year run, and now I'm mad about players leaving.

Deja vu all over again.

We lose our two best recruits, our best player and more transfers/de-committs on the way is a strong possibility! I'd say the "Let's Get MAD Again" campaign is working great!! We are definitely MAD!! Who said this slogan was stupid...?!!

I would not be mad if we lost the whole team. I don't want that but if it happens so be it. I know some people aren't happy unless they have something to ***** about.

Caff gives me hope from his past history. It would have been hard to go to this seasons games with the same philosophy we’ve had for the past three seasons.

Good grief. What a bunch of crybabies. I'm glad Fran doesn't have the short attention span some of our fans seem to have.

Be patient. Give the man a chance. He hasn't even coached a game yet and people are panicking.

Yes...the ad campaign worked with me. I'm buying my first ever BB season ticket.

First, it's let's BE mad again and secondly, I doubt the slogan has anything to do with people leaving the program.

I've never been a quitter, nor had any respect for people who were quitters. I hope Fran doesn't try to re-recruit these guys very hard.

I tend to look at this in another light. I don't know Brust or his game very well, he could turn out to be a very good D1 Bball player. But it does give Coach Fran another scholarship to work with to get his types of players. Besides I'm predicting next year to be a wash. We'll have a new coach with many players not suited for his style of play in a B10 conference that could be even tougher than last year. Next year I'll be looking for the same thing I looked for last year, improvement throughout the season.

I'm not "mad" at all. Actually, I'm quite pleased about this. It shows me Fran is a very smart guy. He took a look and saw a coaching staff who had the worst 3 year run in the history of a program and has decided not to continue down that same road...good for him!

He's doing exactly what any manager should do when he inherits a company/program that is an absolute mess. He's cleaning house and starting over. Sure, short term this might hurt, but it's not like he can't recruit better players in 2011.

Watching all of the moves Fran is making is very encouraging in my eyes. Change is what was needed and change we are getting.

Latest posts