Let's Cap this evening off with an Illini upset of Nebby

Hawk1960

We've already seen three B1G upsets today (NW, Minny, Maryland(mild upset)) all winners and all on the road. Let's see the Illini knock off the bug eaters tonight. Stranger things have happened.

I've got a good vibe on this game ... Upset special.

Hope you're right. I won't start watching unless it's close near the end of the game. McNeese State suckered me in..Nebraska got too lucky there. Let's hope their luck runs out.

End of 1st Qtr, I think ILL has shot its wad. No momentum remaining. Did nothing with 2 T/Os. Nebby moving quite with ease

End of 1st Qtr, I think ILL has shot its wad. No momentum remaining. Did nothing with 2 T/Os. Nebby moving quite with ease

I've learned that both Nebraska and Notre Dame many times look like they'll get beat the first couple of drives and sucker me in, only to pull away. I always wait til the second half to watch these games.

Nebby is Abdullah, Abdullah is nebby. Take him away(or at least limit him), make Armstrong pass. Their primary pass play is go deep on play action after they establish Abdullah.

God I hope we beat them. Our LBs need to get better filling cutback lanes as its their primary threat, and why we mostly beat them up last year.

I respect Abdullah...I Hate nebby. So fricken tired if the Blackshirt, crossbones, boneyard BS. They haven't had an even an above avg defense in over 13 years.

They talk about Gregory like the next coming. The guy is good but if you go at him he gives up (again, see the Iowa game last year).

If we can stop the run and get pressure on Armstrong...and of course move the ball....we can win that game...

But let's win a few more games first.... :)

FBR !

"If you go at Randy Gregory, he gives up"....

Not sure I can agree with that one. I see their 2nd string RB managed to get over 100 yards. Nebby has the running game we wish we had. I think they could lean on Bell and Westerkamp more as deep passing threats but simply refuse since the 123 punch in their running game is just too easy.

Latest posts