Let Kirk retire, hire Ed Orgeron

I stand corrected. I did not know about the off the field allegations against him. Wow.

Orgeron is a great coordinator level guy as he can stay out of politics, etc. He did a great job as interim head coach at USC and was hot that he didnt get the head job. But I read reports that also said he is just not organized well enough for head coaching duties.

Orgeron is a great coordinator level guy as he can stay out of politics, etc. He did a great job as interim head coach at USC and was hot that he didnt get the head job. But I read reports that also said he is just not organized well enough for head coaching duties.

He knows of all the best places to eat though.....at least that's what I've heard.

He will throw in a sideline pass to get recruits.

I will say, sounds like Ed and the missus called it quits some time back so, if he wants to chase the ladies, he's free to do so as far as I'm concerned. Probably should have been a bit more circumspect about it, especially in a red sport/state.

A bit different than Urban's case in that sense. Urban is a married guy and fond of spewing "Family Values" type vomitus. No quarter for him.