Les Miles to Michigan?

Herd is on a roll this morning. Still absolutely meat pounding the Huskers. He said they landed a good one, but it's not Les Miles.

Michigan would want him for sure. Does Les want to move from the prime recruiting ground and being the only player in the state of Louisiana and the almighty SEC conference?

Miles snubbed UM last time around. Don't thnk they will give him the chance to do it again. Michigan holds a grudge

I don't know if he 'snubed' Michigan. It could be where he had a number, they couldn't do it, so they didn't 'extend and offer'. There could have been a buy out or maybe it just wasn't time.

I think Miles would go to Michigan. He might like it there, get a fresh start.

The next question - who takes over at LSU?

Don't think Les snubbed Michigan. It was bad timing, with LSU backing itself into the National Championship Game. If LSU wasn't in the NC, I think Les would have gone to Michigan in 2007.

Not completely sold on Les Miles being all that great of a coach. I think hes a good coach who's surrounded himself with some good coaches and ALOT of good players.

Not completely sold on Les Miles being all that great of a coach. I think hes a good coach who's surrounded himself with some good coaches and ALOT of good players.

Both of those categories are controlled by the head coach, so I would say that makes him good at his job.

Plus he eats the grass off the field, which is completely irrelevant but completely interesting.

Both of those categories are controlled by the head coach, so I would say that makes him good at his job.

Plus he eats the grass off the field, which is completely irrelevant but completely interesting.

Yes, Les Miles was in Odell Beckham Senior's apartment on Valentine's Day 1992 and urged him to knock up a female track star so that they would have a son who would go to LSU and be a star player.

He inherited the program from Saban along with some of his staff. Alls hes had to do was not muck it up.

Latest posts