Legit Question...

HawkForce

Would Vandy even start on Keokuk this year? His brother is dang good for them....

I'm sorry but two of the delay of games....JVB backed out from center with seconds left on play clock....just inexcusable for a senior QB....unreal.

He played pretty well today until the end.. Sadly the drops derailed a lot of drives today. The last throw was unbelievably bad.. The Hawks probably had no chance but it still made me furious to not even put a 4th down throw remotely near his target.

He played pretty well today until the end.. Sadly the drops derailed a lot of drives today. The last throw was unbelievably bad.. The Hawks probably had no chance but it still made me furious to not even put a 4th down throw remotely near his target.

He played pretty well when compared to our extremely low expectations.

He didn't have a passing TD against the worst pass defense in the league....granted his targets sucked and were not helping him out at all....but still.

Would Vandy even start on Keokuk this year? His brother is dang good for them....

I'm sorry but two of the delay of games....JVB backed out from center with seconds left on play clock....just inexcusable for a senior QB....unreal.

Okay, ultimately, the penalties are his fault, but wtf is taking us so long to get a play in? We're always breaking the huddle with like 15 seconds or less on the play clock. Even when we should have been pushing the pace. What the hell is the problem there?

Latest posts