Lee Sterling Likes Nebraska Outright

Yea and Hawks will win the national title like everyone on this board predicts every year. You know the Hawks are very close to being title contenders every single year. Hawk fans are delusional every single year. oh no there not the refs always screw them over when they lose and they never get beat by a better team because one doesn't ever exist in the eyes of Hawk fans.

Nonsensical. I don't think I heard a single Hawk fan say we were national title contenders this year. Didn't hear a single one complain that the refs lost the ISU game and most believed that ISU was the better team on that day.

I was just telling someone that I've only run into 3 obnoxious Cyclone fans in my lifetime but If I ran into you it would be 4. Please go away.

Nonsensical. I don't think I heard a single Hawk fan say we were national title contenders this year. Didn't hear a single one complain that the refs lost the ISU game and most believed that ISU was the better team on that day.

I was just telling someone that I've only run into 3 obnoxious Cyclone fans in my lifetimle but If I ran into you it would be 4. Please go away.

Amen my hawk brother from another mother. I call it like i see it when it comes to the Hawks and try to be a gracious winner because i've learned that in college football you don't win them all. I dont recall anyone I know talking about a national title.

Nebraska will compete to the end and you can bank on that. Wisconsin is not LSU everybody. Don't make them something they are not. They are a real good team, but not a great team. Nebraska will score on them.
You were right, Nebraska competed to the end, the end of the first quarter. Wisconsin is not a great team huh? Nebraska should have stayed in the big 12 where they have little competition. This isn't the last beat down they will get this year.

And Pollard and silly clowns would give every AD and Delaney a BJ if it meant they would be invited to join the Big 10. Instead Pollard has to get on his knees in front of the Texas and Oklahoma ADs wishing like hell that neither of these teams leave.

I said before that the clowns are like mosquitos and flies, they eat sh!t and bother people, and yes, every now and then, about once every three years, they sneak up and bite before they are swatted and put in their place.

Well they beat Iowa and now Texas has started swatting and the clowns are where they always will be.

Last edited:

Latest posts