Lee Sterling Likes Nebraska Outright

briankaldenberg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nngLOYjrEiE&feature=channel_video_title"]Nebraska vs Wisconsin Football Preview 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Also picks Iowa State to lose big: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4mq5blsZ8E&feature=channel_video_title&noredirect=1]Texas vs Iowa State Football Preview 2011.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Nebraska will compete to the end and you can bank on that. Wisconsin is not LSU everybody. Don't make them something they are not. They are a real good team, but not a great team. Nebraska will score on them.

YES! Had to listen to two clones tonight tell me how great they were, they were talking like they beat iowa every year. disgusting

Yea and Hawks will win the national title like everyone on this board predicts every year. You know the Hawks are very close to being title contenders every single year. Hawk fans are delusional every single year. oh no there not the refs always screw them over when they lose and they never get beat by a better team because one doesn't ever exist in the eyes of Hawk fans.

Yea and Hawks will win the national title like everyone on this board predicts every year. You know the Hawks are very close to being title contenders every single year. Hawk fans are delusional every single year. oh no there not the refs always screw them over when they lose and they never get beat by a better team because one doesn't ever exist in the eyes of Hawk fans.

Big statements. Yes, you beat us this year but there is absolutely no comparison between our two programs. If you want to talk about top 10 finishes, top 25 finishes, bowl success, etc. I would be happy to. This site is for hawk fans (hence hawkeyenation.com). Don't you think you would be happier talking about the clowns on another site? I know I would be. Please consider going away. thanks

PS: I didn't mention a national title, the refs, etc.

PSS: HAWK FANS- Why do we allow clones to talk trash on here?

Yea and Hawks will win the national title like everyone on this board predicts every year. You know the Hawks are very close to being title contenders every single year. Hawk fans are delusional every single year. oh no there not the refs always screw them over when they lose and they never get beat by a better team because one doesn't ever exist in the eyes of Hawk fans.[/QUOTE

And you are on this board why?

Because the program he likes is consistently one of the worst programs in football. They consistently loose, never ever ever go to bowl games (yeah, please tell me about your major bowl win over Minnesota), but when they beat Iowa they just loooove to be terrible winners. Which is why I am NOT a Hawk fan that says "yeah, I cheer for them when they dont play Iowa". Go to clownnation, we are hawk fans here.

Ricky Stanzi has three bowl wins which equals the total number of bowl wins ISU has in its history. ISU went 19 quarters, or something like that without scoring a touchdown against Iowa. Enough said.

Yes, but not to the clowns right now though. They beat us and boy are they being great winners about it too. SHould of heard these two tonight... god, disgusting. There is absolutely no comparison between the programs but boy when they win won...i'll never ever cheer for them because of how THEY act when they win against us.

By most people's definition in-state rivalries are for bragging rights. Not saying that here is the place, but I'd say those clone fans are still within their bragging rights grace period. Drive me crazy, but it's true. And to be honest I would go as far as to say they beat us, not thy we gave it away as in past years. Without some gifts of turnovers we don't get to overtime...

That said, I wished they'd stop.

Yea and Hawks will win the national title like everyone on this board predicts every year.

I think I remember seeing one or two posters predicting that we could go undefeated while the rest of the board made fun of them. Try doing some research instead of just going off what your girlfriends on Cyfan are saying. Or...stay there where your idiocy will blend in.

Getting back on topic, I think Nebraska will give Wisconsin all they want. I think Wisky will take them in the end, but it won't be the blowout others are predicting. I haven't watched Texas this year so I can't give a prediction on that game. But, you have to figure it will come down to whether or not ISU can hold onto the ball.

12,367,437 reason why it sucked the Hawks lost to ISU. We have to listen to if they played in the BIG they would be blah,blah, blah. Especially given the brutal stretch they have coming up.

As for Wisky/Nebby I think it will be close for about 3 qtrs. and Wisky pulls away late by double digits. Everyone is talking about how Nebby isn't playing well defensively I just think they are so one dimensional offensively that you can scheme to take Burkhead/Martinez out.

Latest posts