Lebron James announcing 9ET Thur

Since he didn't go to college maybe he'll use this as an opportunity have the hats of all the finalists on a table and pick one..:cool:

ESPN is going bonkers over this. Way too much coverage about LeBron. Just goes to show that there is NOTHING going on in sports this week.

Well which is worse...Listening to all the free agent NBA chatter, or having to listen to ESPN/ESPN radio constantly talk about the World Cup? Seriously, does anyone REALLY care since the U.S. got knocked out?

Well which is worse...Listening to all the free agent NBA chatter, or having to listen to ESPN/ESPN radio constantly talk about the World Cup? Seriously, does anyone REALLY care since the U.S. got knocked out?

Yes people still care about the World Cup in this country. There are different nationalities here, and I would guess that most of those people cheer for their team. For fans of of three remaining teams, I'd bet there is still a great deal of interest. Besides, does that mean that if the US was still in it the amount of coverage would be cool?

Like some have said, there really isn't a whole lot else to talk about. Sure, ESPN is over-covering this like they seem to do with every other big story, but you can almost understand it because of what time of year it is.

ESPN over-saturation of pretty much anything is pretty much the reason that I can't/won't watch SportsCenter anymore.

This guy is the biggest egomaniac on the planet. I cannot stand him, and what little respect I had for him is now gone. Who calls ESPN and says "I want a one hour special on my decision?"

Seriously if he announces he is staying in Cleveland IMO that would be a HUGE SLAP to that city and the faithful fans.

With the recent transaction it's pretty obvious that it's either Cleveland or New York. YAWN!!!!

Seriously if he announces he is staying in Cleveland IMO that would be a HUGE SLAP to that city and the faithful fans.

With the recent transaction it's pretty obvious that it's either Cleveland or New York. YAWN!!!!

/begin analysis

If he wants to compete for a championship, he'll go to Miami.

/end analysis

Latest posts