Lebron and Wade mock Nowitzki illness

Lebron needs to just go away after this series. The NBA is p*** me off with trying to make Lebron the face of the league. If you watch the series you see he is determined to just be a role player. He doesn't have the "it" factor past stars have had. This is Wade's team, and he is the best player on it, despite what the minion Van Gundy says.

This kind of juvenile behavior comes back to haunt these guys. When Wade went out last nite with the ''contusion'', he became vulnerable to the same kind of mocking.
Dirk did not complain about his ailment,which was clearly significant,if you watched him in the postgame after tuesdays game and even last nite he was still not over it. Sinus infections are a *****,and do not go away in two days. Hopefully he is 100% by Sunday and can really stick it up Lebron/wades gingy.

Lebron and the Heat got used to him closing games in the playoffs by pulling up and making the three pointers...well, that part of his game has gone away in this series and suddenly the king has no clothes along with his team. The 3 from Lebron was fools gold for Lebron and the Heat and now they are lost without it. If Lebron was shooting from the arc like this vs the Bulls,then DRose would be in the Finals instead of the Heat. Go Mavs.

Perhaps Dirk should have spent more of his playoff career "sick". Mavs have done pretty well the last 2 games.

If Dallas could have played some defense last night they might have curb stomped the heat really sending a message as they headed back to Miami.

Lebron couldn't even hold MJ jock..

Wade flopping around last night like a girl crying when he got hurt only to return flying around the court. All I got to say to that is MAN UP.

Stay classy D Wade and Lebron, not really that surprising they would do this... Right now, Dirk is the closer in this series, has Lebron even played in the 4th?

Dirk gets his revenge on the court and will have ultimate revenge when he is holding the mvp and championship trophy on the stage. Eat it Lebron

This is why the Heat don't deserve to win anything. Especially Lebron. Wade is a p**** and Lebron is like an actor from a soap opera. They like the cameras more than the game and that is why they will lose. Suck it Heat!!! No championship this year!!! Dirk is destroying you!!!

Not a Heat hater, but I can't resist the urge to post this here...

ictejA.png

Who would have thought all of America would be rallying behind a German and a team from Texas?

Dirk has earned the support of NBA fans thru 13 years of hard work,excellent play and professional behavior.

I admire his business-like approach,with no extracirricular bullcrap.

The whole country is rooting for the old guys who cannot really jump to beat the athletic upstarts.

Dirk has earned the support of NBA fans thru 13 years of hard work,excellent play and professional behavior.

I admire his business-like approach,with no extracirricular bullcrap.

The whole country is rooting for the old guys who cannot really jump to beat the athletic upstarts.

While you're right in that Dirk has earned support for years (I've always been a Dirk fan), he and the Mavs are definitely getting a boost because of who they're playing.

With the ridiculous amount of trash talking that goes on during a game I cant believe people find this to be news worthy

Latest posts