Leaked video of D-Rob's post game speech

F'in funny...douc*e move on my part but I wanted mich fans to see it so I made up a name on michrivals. We'll see if they see the comedy!!

Loved it. I think the 2:20 mark to the 2:50 mark are hilarious, but non-Iowa fans are gonna get a little lost there.

Best two lines:
"You know, its fitting your character in this movie is a girl, because you're acting like one."

"This word motivation, I do not think it means what you think it means."

I think Tate may be having flashbacks to this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNPWNqtQZmk&feature=related]YouTube - The Hawkeye Bitchmade Anthology: Volume 4 - Tate Forcier[/ame]

Just when I thought the bloom was off the XtraNormal rose... you come up with this piece of brilliance. I LMFAO.

Every time I hear Clayborn's name I also pee a little... pee in excitement for Big Blow will rue the day!!!!

Yeah it's not very good.

Michigan has the largest fan site there is and someone puts it on the Rival site?

Someone should post it on the big site (not sure which one that is) and we can have a little friendly competition. I have thrown down the guantlet.

Someone should post it on the big site (not sure which one that is) and we can have a little friendly competition. I have thrown down the guantlet.

Well I'm not an expert on Michigan Football forums so that's the one I went with...

Latest posts